A storage full of antique and hot rod vehicles caught on hearth Sunday afternoon in Rowan County.
WSOC-TV stated firefighters responded to the 3-alarm fireplace a touch after 2 p.M. Within the 800 block of Yost Road.
Firefighters had been able to get 14 of the cars out with minor harm but the hearth burned 1/2 of the roof off the storage, which collapsed on three automobiles.
Officials told WSOC-TV that a person turned into staying in a camper parked subsequent to the garage whilst it caught on fireplace and the flames unfold to the storage. The station suggested 14 hearth departments spoke back to the incident.
The camper is a total loss and the purpose of the fire is still underneath research.